Click on a service for more information.
- Audio/Video & Home Theater
- Electrical Contracting
- Lighting & HVAC Control
- Automatic Generators
- Energy Management
** Additonal Service: Electrical Service Upgrades, Recessed Lighting Installation, Furnace and Boiler Control, Residential and Commercial property management, Generator Service and Repair, Maintenance Contracts, Property Cameras and DVR installations, Access Control Systems, Distributed Music Systems, Distributed HDMI and Video Solutions, Home Theater Design and Construction, System Automation, Media and Sports Rooms, Voice and Data Networks, Phone Systems, Computer and Network support, Ipod & Internet Radio installations
Our Questions and Answers section provides the solution to the most common problems. Check here before scheduling a service call -in many cases you can resolve issues by following a few simple steps.
Cabling Technologies is committed to improving the quality of life with those around us through the relationships we build with our customers, employees and contractors. A system installed by Cabling Technologies Corp is something that you can be proud of. As validated in our testimonials - the hundreds of thrilled and satisfied customers, successful installations and years of experience make us the most proficient electrical hybrid contractor in Fairfield County. This experience and knowledge is what separates us from the typical competitive contractor. Our expertise is extremely broad and we provide many services in regards to high and low voltage electrical and integrations system. We encourage you reach out to us and let us fill the void and simplify your lifestyle. We have mastered the installation and service of many areas in the hybrid electrical trade. Listed are just a few that we are declaring to be extremely efficient and productive in providing an exceeded expectation.
Please contact us if there is a service you are looking for that is not listed. We hate to say no or that it can’t be done and if there is a will, there is a way – and we will help find it.
Preventive Maintenance Program
Following one of our guiding principals; we always try to stay proactive and not reactive. In our efforts to abide by this rule, we want to keep our clients Audio and Visual systems functioning properly and to the manufactures specifications. Cabling Technologies provides a Preventative Maintenance Program that is money well spent to protect your investment and avoid as many unpredicted service related issues as possible. This also allows us the time to identify current inefficiency due to the evolution of the technology and make recommendation on improvements that will enhance your experience. We recommend two sites visits per year, but ultimately leave it up to our clients to evaluate the benefit of this service. During these visits our technicians perform the following items:
• Vacuum and blow out all the dust and debris from around our equipment
• Clean and Sanitize all Surfaces of our Equipment and Ensure proper ventilation
• Check and re seat connections to ensure performance
• Confirm all wiring is properly secured
• Recalibrate the video displays using our computer calibration software and probe
• Provide Report of Video Calibration Results (Before and After)
• Replace the Disposable Batteries in all used Remote Controls
• Check Firmware of Equipment (if applicable) and evaluate an upgrade
• Test the entire operation of the system and document any required service issues
• Fix, Adjust or Repair any miscellaneous items that do not exceed our scheduled time
• Document and Update our records of general system functions and components